Located at 2,500 feet above sea level on the hilltops of Davao, the Eden Nature Park is becoming the most sought after mountain resort in Davao City. With its naturally cool weather, clean and refreshing air, and relaxing atmosphere, Eden Nature Park provides the comfort for those seeking a respite from a busy city life.
Here are some of the things to enjoy at Eden Nature Park:
- Amphitheater and Flower Garden — a favorite place for garden weddings and theme parties or gatherings.
- Organic Vegetables and Herbs — Eden grows a variety of organic produce.
- Prayer Garden — perfect for meditation
- Birdwalk — hear the sound of mountain stream and the songs of birds as you delight in the colorful sights of the aviaries
- Hiking Trails and Mountain Ponds — if you love walking as a way to exercise your muscles, you’ll like it here.
- Campsite and Camp Huts — those who like outdoor adventures will find and ideal place for group campings at Eden Nature Park
- Fishing Village — Get a chance to catch some fish. You can have them cooked or bring home with you.
- Swimming Pool — the pool is located at the highest point of the resort.
- Vista Playground — you probably have seen this place when friends show them there pictures at Eden. A lot of kids have enjoyed the Indiana Jones ride at the Vista Playground.
- Vista Restaurant — enjoy the taste of organic fruits and vegetables as they are served at the restaurant.
- Eden Sports Field — kids will surely have fun playing at the obstacle course, the soccer field, or simply riding a horse.
Eden Nature Park also has modern facilities and provides excellent accommodation for those who want to an overnight stay at the resort.
Contact Eden Nature Park Sales Office at:
Matina Town Square,
MacArthur Highway, Matina,
Telephone Numbers : (+63-082) 296-0791 and (+63-082) 299-1020
Telefax : (+63-082) 299-0313
Cellphone : +63-918-930-7590